TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms & conditions apply whether a contract has been made verbally or in writing. The hirer is responsible for the actions and decisions of all passengers on board including all additional costs incurred in performing the contract whether or not they actually travel with the party.
Some Trips require credit card information and can be billed to the customer\\\\\\\'s credit card or corporate account numbers if requested. AAA Airport Shuttle LLC accepts the following cards: American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
Payment is due upon transaction of ride . If payment is not received within 15 days, a late fee 19% of the invoice balance will be added to your account for next billing period. If payment of the full amount due is not received during the second billing period, the full amount will be charged to your credit card account or if there is no credit card account is set up no reservations can be taken until invoice is paid in full and invoice will be sent to collections.
A 20% Gratuity will be billed to all rides. Gratuity is calculated on the base fare, stop time, wait time, and any holiday surcharges that will be added and itemized on the customer\\\\\\\'s billing statement.
The following additional charges will be itemized on the customer\\\\\\\'s billing statement when applicable: two-way tolls, airport fees, ferry transfer fees, child seat fees and:
- Applicable taxes will be charged as required.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- All rates are calculated in the local currency and billed in U.S. dollars at the prevailing exchange rate.
If any outstanding monies are due, AAA Airport Shuttle LLC reserves the right to take the outstanding monies at anytime from the original credit card which the client paid with or secured reservation with.
3. Cancellation and No Show Fees
- Reservations from the residence/restaurants/public places have to be canceled 12 hours before the scheduled pick-up time between the hours of 07:00 AM to10 PM in order to avoid a full charge + 20% gratuity.
- Reservations scheduled for the times between Midnight and 07:00 AM have to be canceled before 10:00 PM on the day previous to the reservation day in order to avoid a full charge + 20% gratuity.
- Reservations from the SeaTac International Airport have to be canceled at least before the scheduled departure time of your flight in order to avoid a full charge + 20% gratuity.
- Reservations from the cruise lines have to be canceled two hours before a dockage of a ship.
- These are defined to be "Properly Canceled Reservations".
- Any "No Show"(i.e. Reservation Not Cancelled Properly) will be charged to the account or credit card that client secured their reservation with for the full amount of the trip + 20% gratuity and applicable wait time. To avoid a "no show" please call 18009332042 or 2069332042 if you cannot locate your driver.
- Cancellation of sedans and SUVs with THREE HOURS (3 HRS) NOTICE OR LESS from scheduled pick-up will result in a full charge equal to the base fare price of the trip plus 20% Gratuity.
- Cancellation of stretch limousines with TEN DAYS (10 DAYS) NOTICE OR LESS from date of service will be charged FULL AMOUNT OF THE TRIP PLUS 20 GRATUITY.
- Cancellation of Prom and Wedding contracts with FEEFTEEN DAYS (15 DAYS) NOTICE OR LESS from date of service will be charged the full contract amount PLUS GRATUITY. In cases of no existing contract, the vehicles? Hourly minimum will be charged.
- If you phone-in your credit card number to 6 In 1 Rides in order to make a deposit, reserve a car, or to pay for transportation service, it is considered a legal and binding verbal contract and you agree to allow us to access your credit card for payment
4. Cancellation by AAA Airport Shuttle LLC
AAA Airport Shuttle LLC reserves the right to terminate any reservation at any time in the best interest of customer safety, driver safety, vehicle safety, and federal/state/local laws.
In the event of an emergency or an action by the hirer to vary the agreed conditions 6 In 1 Rides may return all monies paid and without further liability cancel the contract. We do not supply alternative transport if the company cancels.
5. Rates (for more Information see Price Guide)
- AAA Airport Shuttle LLC has standardized point-to-point rates that provide flat rate pricing for travel to and from most major cities and airports.
- Sedan rates for travel between locations in which a point-to-point rate does not exist will be billed at AAA Airport Shuttle LLC hourly rate. Customers are billed from the time the vehicle leaves the AAA Airport Shuttle LLC facility until the time it returns to the AAA Airport Shuttle LLC , with 3 hours minimum.
- Fractions of an hour are rounded to the next (15) fifteen minutes interval.
- There is an extra charge of $10 added to the base rate for pick-ups scheduled between 11:30 PM and 4:30 AM.
- There is an extra charge of $10 plus applicable wait time charges for baggage claim service.
- There is an extra charge of $10 for a car-seat requirement.
- A town car can be reserved for a minimum of three hours at an hourly rate of $55 for up to four passengers for within city limits use.
6. Wait Time / Stop Time
Thirty (30) minutes of free waiting time given on all Domestic flights from the official posted arrival time. Sixty (60) minutes of free waiting time given on all International flights from the official posted arrival time. Additional waiting time will be calculated in increments 15 minutes at the vehicle\\\\\\\'s hourly rate. 20% Gratuity, tolls and parking are additional.
For all other reservations, ten (10) minutes of free wait time is given. Any additional wait time will be charged in 15 minute increments based on the hourly rate for that particular vehicle.
We monitor the status of all commercial flights. Once the grace period has elapsed, additional fees are charged at the vehicle\\\\\\\'s hourly rate. 20% Gratuity, tolls and parking are additional.
AAA Airport Shuttle LLC does not monitor private flights, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving on a private plane that is delayed by more than 10 minutes.
AAA Airport Shuttle LLC does not monitor train schedules, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving by train that is delayed by more than 10 minutes.
Additional charges will apply for all non-requested deviations from the initially reserved route. There is no extra charge for all short (less than five minutes) extra stops (mail drop, cigarette purchase, etc…). For extra stops of more than five minutes an hourly rate for that particular vehicle will apply to the base charge
Passenger requested stops on route during a point-to-point reservation will be charged $10.00 per stop for maximum of 15 minutes, and changes will revert to AAA Airport Shuttle LLC hourly rate after 15 minutes.
All quotations are given subject to The Company having available a suitable vehicle at the time the hirer accepts the quotation. Quotations are valid for 3 days unless otherwise notified.
8. Use of the Vehicle
The hirer cannot assume the use of the vehicle between outward & return journeys, nor that it will remain at the destination for the hirer\\\\\\\'s use unless this has been agreed AAA Airport Shuttle LLC reserves the right to levy additional charges for additional mileage or time to that agreed. The charges will be pro-rated & in accordance with booking confirmation.
9. Seating Capacity
The maximum numbers allowed on the vehicle is indicated on the vehicle and based on the quantity of seatbelts. No standing passengers allowed. Drivers will not carry an extra passenger over the seating capacity. All children under 5 require child seat.
Will not be carried on any vehicle, unless they are caged and guided and approval from AAA Airport Shuttle LLC is required.
10. Change of Vehicle
6 In 1 Rides may provide a larger vehicle than the size hired at no additional charge. AAA Airport Shuttle LLC Service reserves the right to hire another Coach Operator or use our affiliate to cover the hire.
The route used, unless the hirer has advised of a particular route or places to be passed en-route will be at the discretion of the company and/or the driver. The vehicle will depart at the times agreed by the hirer, and it\\\\\\\'s the responsibility of the hirer to account for all passengers at those times. AAA Airport Shuttle LLC will not accept liability for any losses incurred by the passengers who fail to follow instructions given by the hirer.
6 In 1 Rides gives advice on journey times in good faith, but does not guarantee the completion of a journey at a specific time, and will NOT be liable. For circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to weather, road conditions and breakdowns
AAA Airport Shuttle LLC and its affiliates cannot and will not be held responsible for any unforeseen delays or inconveniences due to traffic conditions, accidents, mechanical failures, or situations deemed to be an "Act of God". However, 6 In 1 and its affiliates will do their utmost to be on time and provide clients with a vehicle
13. Drivers Hours
The hours of operation of the driver are regulated by the law and the hirer accepts the responsibly of ensuring the hire keeps to the hours and times agreed by AAA Airport Shuttle LLC . Neither the hirer nor any passengers shall delay or otherwise interrupt the journey in such a way that the driver is at risk of breaching regulations relating to drivers hours and duty time. If any breach is likely to occur the hirer will be responsible for any additional costs.
All booked vehicles are subject to restrictions on carrying luggage for statutory safety reasons & the driver shall be the sole judge as to whether & to what extent passengers\\\\\\\' property is carried.
6 In 1 Rides will not accept liability for any damage or loss of any property, which belongs to any passengers and is left on a vehicle. Any articles of found property recovered from a vehicle will be held at AAA Airport Shuttle LLC offices from where the vehicle is based and may be collected from there within 30 days after that it will be destroyed..
All hirers and individual passengers are recommended to obtain insurance for those items where, save for negligence,AAA Airport Shuttle LLC \\\\\\\'s liability is limited (such as delay or luggage).
16. Conduct of Passengers
The driver is responsible for the safety of the vehicle. Any passengers whose conduct is in breach of statutory regulations will be removed on the driver\\\\\\\'s authority. The hirer will be responsible for all damages caused to the vehicle by passengers during the hiring.
Any disorderly conduct on the part of the client or by anyone in the client\\\\\\\'s party will result in termination of the client\\\\\\\'s Renter\\\\\\\'s Agreement with no refund due. The chauffeur, although under no obligation to, may give one warning to the client prior to termination.
Must be made within 7 days of the date of hire in writing: Call AAA Airport Shuttle LLC for mailing address.
No bill, poster or notice is to be displayed on any vehicle without prior consent of AAA Airport Shuttle LLC
Under no circumstances may alcoholic drinks be carried on or consumed upon the vehicle without the express permission of the company in writing.
20. Smoking & Illegal Drugs
All vehicles are non-smoking.
Absolutely no illegal drugs are to be stored or consumed in the neither passenger cabin nor trunks of the vehicles. There will be no exceptions extended to anyone any time. Discovery of such will lead to immediate termination of the client\\\\\\\'s Rental Agreement with no refund due and the driver will call the Police immediately
AAA Airport Shuttle LLC reserves the right to pass on to the hirer any increase in the cost of gas or any other increased costs resulting from Government action. We reserve the right to charge a cleaning charge for any soiling in our vehicles or damages made by the hirer.
The Client shall be held financially responsible for any and all damages incurred by themselves or by any member of their party, including all cleaning bills. If the client or any member of their party become ill or spill beverages and/or food items on the interior and/or exterior of our vehicle, there is a minimum charge of $60 up to and including the full amount of the cleaning bill. AAA Airport Shuttle LLC and its affiliates reserve the right to apply the full amount of the cleaning bill, on the clients credit card.
22. Holidays and Weather surcharges
Holiday and Severe Weather surcharges may require minimum amount of hours regardless of destination, A 25% U.S. holiday surcharge, based on the fare, stop and waiting time, will be charged to all trips occurring on unless noted differently in our pricing guide.
23. Returned Check Fees
Any returned checks will incur a fee of $25.00.The client will be held responsible for all attorney, legal, and/or collections fees
24. United States Law
Orders are only accepted in that the Law of The United States of America shall apply to the contract arising from such an order, and to the determination of the rights and liabilities of the respective parties and in that no action or other proceedings shall be bought by either party in relation to such contract except in a Court of competent jurisdiction in The United States of America.